The newly designed bamboo kitchen cloth is perfect for washing dishes, mopping up spills, wiping down surfaces (dust and grease), or to use as a tea towel.
Compared to cotton, the bamboo cloth is lint-free, anti-bacterial, oil-resistant, more absorbent, and dries faster.
- bamboo-based: bamboo is a more sustainable plant that uses 1/3 less water than - cotton to grow, self-replenish, more absorbent and breathable
- square texture: effective at wiping off dust, burned crust on the stove
- soft and scratch-free: do not scratch and safe to use on all surfaces
- 100% compostable
- wash in cold water before first use
- some shrinkage might occur after first wash
- replace it after one-month usage or when it starts to smell (depending on frequency of use)
- because it is 100% bamboo, hand wash to improve durability
- put in mesh bag
- machine wash cold and tumble dry on low temperature
- avoid bleaching and using on high-temperature surfaces such as ovens and stoves before cooling down
- cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine
What if we told you that the key to everything—is you?
The earth is rising and it's time for co-creation and change. In addition to the marketplace platform, we will be offering community-driven tools to help you ascend to your highest potential. Raising global vibes starts with YOU!
Ready to go on that journey with us? Fill in your name and best email below to stay updated.