A smooth finish beeswax pillar is an essential piece in any candle collection. Enjoy long burn times with 100% pure beeswax and a cotton wick.
Burn time: 100 hours
- Always remove all paper labels.
- Always trim wick to ¼” before lighting.
- Burn for at least 3 hours each burn to prevent tunneling. If tunneling begins, extinguish flame, and use fingers to mold warm wax walls towards the wick. This will allow for optimal use of the wax and - will raise wax level to help lessen an over-sized flame.
- To prevent excessive smoke and wick charring, extinguish wick by using a tool to dunk the wick in the wax pool and return the wick to an upright position.
- Always burn on a level surface and NEVER leave unattended.
Shipping Policy We ship within 3 business days $9 flat rate shipping
Return Policy We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Sunbeam Candles experience. Please contact us within seven days of receiving your order with any questions or concerns. Return authorization is required for all returns.
All orders include a complementary Sunbeam matchbook!
AboutSince 2004, our mission has been to create a beautifully handcrafted product with the least cost to mother earth. To this day, through the growth of our business - and family - our mission remains the same. Thank you for your support and care in...
What if we told you that the key to everything—is you?
The earth is rising and it's time for co-creation and change. In addition to the marketplace platform, we will be offering community-driven tools to help you ascend to your highest potential. Raising global vibes starts with YOU!
Ready to go on that journey with us? Fill in your name and best email below to stay updated.