Make quick & easy BUTTER CHICKEN MASALA with authentic sauce cooked with all natural organic spices (turmeric, cumin, etc.). This Vegan, Gluten-free, very low sodium Curry sauce is hand-crafted in small batches in USA.
BUTTER CHICKEN is a delicious chicken dish made with chunks of chicken that are marinated and cooked with butter, then simmered in this curry sauce. Add the fresh Garam Masala as a garnish for a flavorful dish with Basmati rice or Indian naan bread.
COOKING DIRECTIONS (RECIPE INCLUDED):
1. Coat chicken with ½ Tbsp oil, salt, garlic, cover 30 minutes
2. In a pan, melt butter, brown chicken pieces on medium heat until not pink on the inside
3. Combine sauce, heavy cream, and salt in a saucepan. Cook covered on medium heat ntil well blended
4. Add attached Garam Masala and chicken cubes, simmer on low heat until chicken reaches 165 deg internal temp. Add little water if sauce is too thick
5. Garnish with cilantro, serve hot with rice /naan bread.
AboutSara and Partha, are co-founders of FillMyRecipe LLC, a family-owned, minority woman owned company based in Madison, Wisconsin. This husband-and-wife team has been partners-in-crime for 39 years and decided to sell these unique products under th...