Dinner is ready! Make quick & easy VEGGIE KORMA (KURMA) MASALA CURRY with authentic sauce cooked with all natural organic spices (turmeric, cumin, etc.). This Vegan, Gluten-free, very low sodium Curry sauce is hand-crafted in small batches in USA.
VEGGIE KORMA MASALA CURRY is a delicious VEGETARIAN North Indian curry made with cashew plus coconut milk paste and fresh vegetables or beans of your choice. Add the fresh Garam Masala as a garnish for a flavorful dish and serve with Basmati rice or Indian naan bread.
COOKING DIRECTIONS (RECIPE INCLUDED):
1. Soak cashews for 1 hour. Grind cashews and coconut milk into a paste
2. In a saucepan, combine sauce, cashew-coconut milk paste and salt. Cook on medium heat until well blended
3. Add veggies, cook covered 8-10 minutes
4. Add attached Garam Masala and simmer, adding little water if sauce is too thick.
5. Garnish with cilantro, serve hot with rice /naan bread.
AboutSara and Partha, are co-founders of FillMyRecipe LLC, a family-owned, minority woman owned company based in Madison, Wisconsin. This husband-and-wife team has been partners-in-crime for 39 years and decided to sell these unique products under th...