Designed for colour treated and sensitive hair types, this unscented Nourishing Conditioner Bar is infused with our key ingredient, argan oil plus cocoa butter and honey to treat hair damage and prevent loss of colour pigment in t
This bar is unscented with any essential oil or fragrance oil. The more often you use it, the less product you will need to maintain the health of your hair.
Silicone Free, Paraben free, travel-friendly, vegan, cruelty-free
Lasts between 50-75 washes depending on hair density and volume
Made with European ECOCERT ingredients
Ready to freshen up with our bars? Visit our blog: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
- handmade: all active ingredients, no dilution or additives
- plant-based and earth-friendly: natural, zero waste and lightweight to reduce transportation carbon emissions
- proper pH: our bars are formulated to be between pH 4.8 and 5.5, a level that protects hair from breakage (unlike high pH soap)
**to learn more about each ingredient and its uses, visit: Freshen Up with our Zero Waste Shampoo & Conditioner Bars **
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate - derived from rapeseed oil
- Organic Alcohol (cetyl alcohol)
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao seed butter)
- Argan Oil (argania spinosa kernel oil)
- Hydrolyzed Oats
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey
- LexFeel N (diheptyl succinate + capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer)*
- Vitamin B5 (d-panthenol)
- Kaolin Clay (kaolin)
*ecocert vegan alternative to dimethicone
**before using, test on a small area of skin. discontinue use if irritation occurs.**
1. roll bar in your wet hands
2. apply to hair, your fingers should slip through any tangles
3. let sit for 5-10mins
note: a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way!
- place on top of a soap dish to keep dry
- if used with soap bags, place in well ventilated areas (outside the shower)
Allergies & Cautions:
- this is crafted in an environment that use nut oils
- not for consumption
Why Conditioner Bars?
- tested effective even when using hard water
- if it's your first time using conditioner bars, it will take some days or weeks to transition
- adjust the volume of product and frequency of applying conditioner to find the right balance
- lavender essential oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed oats to effectively calm, soothe, and hydrate the scalp and split ends
What if we told you that the key to everything—is you?
The earth is rising and it's time for co-creation and change. In addition to the marketplace platform, we will be offering community-driven tools to help you ascend to your highest potential. Raising global vibes starts with YOU!
Ready to go on that journey with us? Fill in your name and best email below to stay updated.