This water-activated gummed paper tape made of kraft paper and cornstarch-based adhesive is an excellent eco-friendly alternative to sellotapes or scotch tapes.
Compared to plastic ones, our tapes are easy to use without the use of scissors, dispensers or teeth and offer a better degree of closure, sealing and protection with a very strong resistance to tears, making it the perfect glue for transit.
It is completely natural, 100% biodegradable/compostable, plastic-free, and eco-responsible.
Dimensions: 4.8 cm X 45 m or 1.89 inch X 49.21 yards
- strong and durable: forms a strong, long-lasting bond
- easy to use: easy to tear and attach
- eco-Friendly: 100% recyclable and biodegradable
1. tear a length of tape you need
2. use a sponge to wet the adhesive side of the tape
3. tape to opening of the box to seal
- being 100% plastic-free and compostable, these tapes can be recycled along with the box they are stuck to
Why Water-activated Kraft Tape?
- other kraft tapes like hot melt kraft tape uses hot melt adhesive which is often made of thermoplastic hence not always eco-friendly
- when water-activated gum tapes completely dry off, they have strong resistance to moisture and humidity
What if we told you that the key to everything—is you?
The earth is rising and it's time for co-creation and change. In addition to the marketplace platform, we will be offering community-driven tools to help you ascend to your highest potential. Raising global vibes starts with YOU!
Ready to go on that journey with us? Fill in your name and best email below to stay updated.