Experience the magic of the Milky Way Galaxy, Milky Way Starry Night fine art photograph available in many sizes.
Name: The Milky Way's Universal Truth
Archival Ink Photograph (longevity 100+ years)
Print Mediums: Canvas
Sizes: 8x12, 12x18, 20x30, 22x36, 28x40, 30x45, 40x60
Landscape/ Horizontal Wall Art
Canvas: All canvases come wired in the back and are ready to hang. Photos are wrapped with a reflective edge (no loss of image as photo extends around the edge)
Luster Photo Paper: Print, ready to frame.
* Available on aluminum metal and other mediums upon request
** Larger and custom sizes on any medium available upon request
• I print most of my work, including canvas photographs, with the Epson P800 and 7890 printers, allowing full control of my art.
• For large format photos, I directly supervise printing at local galleries located in Gibsons.
• I do my own framing and stretching of canvas works.
• My work is printed using archival materials so it will stand the test of time. (longevity 100 years+)
• As added value, on the photo backings, I share stories from my heart, personal reflections about my deep connection with the scenes depicted.
• I utilize conventional and digital technology in my work.
• My gear includes Nikon’s D800 digital and F90X(35mm) cameras. When using my conventional camera, I use the colour rich Fuji Velvia film.
• I have an attachment to the art of film photography. I love the process and the mystery involved.
• I believe that subjects I photograph dictate themselves whether they would like to share beauty with the world in this way.
• Earth-centred values permeate my art where possible.
• I try to support local businesses, and use as much recycled and biodegradable materials as I can.
About I discovered the camera while on vacations across Canada, winning a 1986 photo contest for the Friends of Lake Superior, and through the 1990s, cultivated my art while touring Canada as a full time musician.After settling in Vancouver in 1997, ...