The use of a neti pot is a traditional component of the Ayurvedic daily routine. It is the process of cleaning the nasal passageways. This process ensures healthy nasal passages by removing excess mucous. Neti also enhances the proper absorption of breath, or prana, & can reduce respiratory allergies.
HOW TO USE
1. Mix warm, salt water solution inside neti pot. Begin with ¼ tsp of salt per ½ cup of water.
2. Place the tip of the pot’s spout in one nostril.
3. As you tip the pot, the solution enters the nasal passage and flows in one nostril and out the other. It is important to keep the mouth open and the head tilted.
4. Mix more solution and repeat for other nostril.
5. Following neti, oil nasal passages with PAAVANI Nasya Oil, to avoid dryness.
MADE FROM LEAD-FREE CERAMIC. DISHWASHER SAFE
ANCIENT AYURVEDA FOR THE MODERN WORLD
PAAVANI Ayurveda is an artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health & skincare products formulated in Northern California. Handcrafted with the wisdom of Ayurveda, our products offer ancient traditions ...