A sustainable dish brush that is great for kitchen and general household cleaning, especially for dishes, pots, and pans with stain and grease.
Researchers have found that brushes are better alternatives than kitchen sponge which harbours germs and bacteria and needs replacing very often.
- sisal fiber: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant. stronger and more durable than other natural fibers, it is resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil.
- ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
- kitchen essential: suitable for handwashing pot, pans, and dishes or for a quick rinse before machine wash
- brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
1. use pillars to pinch the metal piece
2. pull the brush head and the handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
3. slide on a new brush head until the metal piece is back to its original position
- rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria.
- avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- avoid placing in dishwasher
- place away from high heat or flames
- repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
- check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage
What if we told you that the key to everything—is you?
The earth is rising and it's time for co-creation and change. In addition to the marketplace platform, we will be offering community-driven tools to help you ascend to your highest potential. Raising global vibes starts with YOU!
Ready to go on that journey with us? Fill in your name and best email below to stay updated.