Discover the benefits of all-natural ingredients for acne-prone skin with Buttercup's Acne Facial Oil made with Sandalwood and Peppermint. Sandalwood is an all-natural astringent that removes skin residue and tightens pores to clear your complexion and prevent breakouts. Pepperment's cooling properties soothe irritation and inflammation caused by acne. This calming facial oil, when used after cleansing, will bring clarity and balance to your skin.
Active Herbs, fFlowers and Essential Oils:
● Argan oil (infused with herbs and flowers), Rose hip oil and Tamanu oil regulate sebum (oil) production
● Jojoba oil leaves skin replenished and smooth
● Pumpkin oil reduces inflammation associated with acne, and contains antioxidants that protect the skin against free radicals
● Tamanu oil produces collagen and elastin which help to enhance skin tone
● Rose hip oil is an astringent that helps to minimize the size and appearance of pores
● Turmeric EO, Neem oil, Tea Tree EO and Lemon EO inhibit acne-forming bacteria and promote skin healing
● Calendula flowers, Ylang-Ylang EO and Bergamot EO, Hops, Yellow Dock Root keep your skin hydrated, reduce inflammation, and control sebum production.
● Eucalyptus EO heals and dries our blemishes
● Licorice Root and Oregon Grape Root inhibit sebum (oil) production
● Rosemary and Vitamin E are rich in antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and redness.
● Myrrh helps reduce the appearance of unwanted blemishes on the skin
● Willow Bark Extract and Strawberry Leaves exfoliate to unclog pores, provide even skin tone to leave your skin glowing
Directions for use: You can use this product all over the body and the face. Apply the oil to damp skin as the oil will hold that extra water on the skin and help the skin to rebalance itself faster. After thoroughly cleansing your skin, use about 3 drops of oil on your fingertips and gently apply to your cheeks, forehead and chin. Massage the oil with gentle upward strokes.
All products are intended to be used externally only. Keep away from children. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Always test on a patch of skin first and discontinue use if discomfort occurs.
Caution: Contains whole herbs and essential oils. Consult a physician before using if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please store in a dark cool place.
What Buttercup Stands For
As a female, independent business owner, I am committed to bringing awareness to using only sustainable, non-GMO, natural, cruelty-free ingredients made from whole plants and herbs, never synthetic compounds.
I want to...